Monday, May 24, 2010

Cindy!!!!

As you can see, I am excited about doing Cindy again. Last time we did this benchmark was in the winter sometime, and I almost completed 10 rounds rx'd (was 3 squats shy). I want to get at least ten full rounds in this time!!!

Woo, got two PRs today. We did a heavy 3 of squat cleans (not 3RM), and I did 105# x3. I tried to do 115# just to see if I could clean it, and I did! That's a 10# PR. Granted, I did it only once, but that's a new 1RM for me. On Cindy, I did 11 full rounds rx'd plus five pullups. Woooooo!!! Got a tiny rip in one of my callouses, too. :) I hope we don't do Chelsea during the hottest months like last summer, but chances are, we will. Ugh. That was the only time I ever felt Pukie threatening to pay me a visit! Anyway, the box is closed this weekend for Regionals, so I gotta work hard this week! So far so good! My new class starts, too, so things are going to rev up again. Kinda wish school was out already so I have more free time...ah well--three more weeks after this one!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go! 2 PR's in one day! You are amazing!!! Too bad I work both Sat and Sun morning or else I would go to Regionals. That and I have so much packing to do. And since I took off last weekend, I shouldn't take off this weekend.

    ReplyDelete