Wednesday, May 19, 2010

San Fran Crippler

Ooooooiiiee, this brought back memories of the blazing June heat at a nooner last summer. We had a huge group then and went in at least four or five heats. So fun! This time around, I used 115# instead of 95#, and I finished in 7:37. Not sure what my time was last time, though, unfortunately. Either way, I back-squatted about 85% of my bodyweight 30 times, followed by a 1000m row, so it was a freaking good WOD. Can't wait for Saturday--game night and getting Phoenix to take the plunge! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on squatting 85% of your body weight! That is awesome! I know, Saturday is going to be amazing! I told Phoenix that we have to do the WOD and then go home and clean. It will be great to get Phoenix to drink. Oh and here was his response to the whole "take the plunge"

    "Well you are cute and all, but I'm still not sure about this whole eightsome thing." LOL. Gotta love him and his off the wall comments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! I was surprised, although my posterior is definitely complaining today. :O Haha, eightsome, eh? No, that'd be an orgy.

    ReplyDelete